What is Employer Sponsored Visa?
Employer Sponsored Visa is a permanent visa for skilled workers and it involves a nomination by an approved Australian employer and then an application. Whether you are inside or outside Australia, you can easily apply for the Employer Nomination Scheme visa.
Streams of Employer Sponsored Visa:
The Australia employer sponsored visa involves three streams:
The Temporary Residence Transition:
This stream is related to subclass 457 visa holders who have worked for two years. If you holds the subclass 457 visa in the same occupation with their nominating employer who wants to offer them a permanent position in that occupation.
The Direct Entry stream:
Under the Direct Entry stream, only those people who have been nominated by their employer under the Direct Entry stream comes or the one who have never worked in Australia or the one who are temporary residents and do not qualify for the Temporary Residence Transition stream.
The Agreement stream:
This stream involves those people who are sponsored by an employer through a labor agreement. For this, you must be under the age of 50 years at the time of the application otherwise you fall within certain exemptions.
Benefits in Relation to Employers Sponsored Visa
This is a type of permanent residence visa. It lets you and your family members who have also been granted this visa:
- To stay in Australia for an indefinite period of time.
- To work and study in Australia.
- To get enrollment in Medicare as per the Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses.
- To apply for Australian citizenship only if you are eligible.
- To sponsor relatives for permanent residence who pass the points of eligibility.
- To travel across Australia for a period of five years from the date you have granted the visa.
- To get other necessary details, feel free to call or make contact with the services of immigration lawyers Perth free consultation.
Whom Can You Include?
You can include the following people in your visa application:
- Your partner- married or de facto.
- Your or your partner’s dependent children.
- Your other dependent relatives.
Enquire now for Free Consultation
please enter your details below
What are the Requirements for Visa?
To participate in the employer sponsored work visa Australia, there is need that the employer must fulfill the following conditions:
- You are actively and lawfully engaged in some business in Australia.
- You need a paid employee to fill a skilled position and there is genuine need of that.
- You are ready to offer a skilled position in the applicant’s field and that should be full time and ongoing for at least a period of two years.
- You pay a market salary rate to the employee.
- You can comply with the Australian immigration and workplace relations laws.
- You have to nominate the applicant in one of the three streams and also need to fulfill the requirements of that stream.
The nominated position for the applicant also need to meet the following requirements:
- It should be at least for 2 years and a full time position.
- Must provide working conditions that are favorable under the relevant Australian legislation and awards.
- Be a highly skilled occupation that is on the Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List i.e. CSOL.
For any other information or details, do concern with the immigration lawyers Perth free consultation.