What is State Sponsorship Visa?
The State Sponsorship Visa is a permanent immigration visa which allows the applicants to settle in Australia and work a job that is high in demand in a particular state. In order to meet the requirements, your occupation must fall in one of the Australian skilled occupation lists. You need to score a minimum of 60 points on the Australian points system and along with that your English language skills should be at a proficient level.
What are the Requirements For State Sponsorship Visa?
- You must satisfy the Basic Requirements which include the age, English language, qualifications, nominated occupation, work experience, skills, health, character etc.
- You need to pass the Points Test with at least 60 points.
- You should nominate a skilled occupation from the Skilled Occupation List and on the State Shortage List.
- You must be under the age of 50 years.
- The time your application for an Australia State Sponsored Migrant Visa is successful, you will be granted 5-year multiple entry visas to live and work in Australia.
- All you need to do is to live in Australia for 2 out of 5 years to qualify to get the visa reissued for another 5 years. And if you spend 4 years in Australia, then also you get eligible for citizenship. For more details, do connect to immigration lawyers Perth.
Enquire now for Free Consultation
please enter your details below
Why Subclass 190 is Perfect for You?
If you do not have a job offer or you have dependents and want to become a permanent resident of Australia, then the State Sponsored visa is the right option for you. It’s a type of point-based visa which will allow you to work anywhere in Australia.
What Are the requirements related to the Australia sponsorship visa under subclass 190?
To apply for this visa you must fulfill the following conditions:
- Be invited to apply.
- Be not more than 50 years of age when you are invited to apply.
- You must nominate an occupation that should match your skills and qualifications and must is on the relevant Skilled Occupation List (SOL).
- You must have the skills which should be assessed by the relevant assessing authority as suitable for your nominated occupation.
- You must pass the competent English requirement.
- There should at least 60 scores on the Points Test.
- You need to fulfil the health and character requirements.
Stages Involved In business sponsorship visa Australia:
There are 3 stages involved in Skilled – Nominated Visa (subclass 190) as based application process:
In the first stage, there is an application process which includes the completion of the skills assessment with the relevant government body.
Once you are approved for the positive skills assessment, then you need to submit an Expression of Interest through SkillSelect. You can do this by remaining in or outside Australia.
If you have been issued an Invitation To Apply, then you can continue to the DIBP stage of the application where you are eligible to submit your final and complete application to be approved by DIBP so your visa can be granted.
For more details, do concern the immigration lawyers in Perth and get benefits from its reliable services.