Former and Returning Resident visa

Australia is very popular destination among several individuals due to many reasons. One among them is the generous and welcoming nature of the country which has been helping several partners of Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible citizen of New Zealand to migrate to Australia to live with their spouse, fiancée or de facto partners. One can apply for either temporary or permanent visa depending upon their need and eligibility. Conditions, fees and eligibility criteria vary according to the type of Partner Visa being chosen to apply. One has to be at least 18 years old to apply for any category of Partner Visa Australia.

Categories of Partner visa:

Partner Visa applications can be grouped based on subclasses, but for easier understanding, they can be divided into two: for applicants within Australia and for applicants outside Australia.

Temporary Partner Visa (Subclass 820)

If you want to live in Australia with your partner until the permanent visa (subclass) 801 application is under process than you can appl for Temporary Partner Visa Subclass 820. With this visa the applicant can also work in Australia.


Complete the form below for a fast response

Permanent Visa (Subclass 801)

Partner Visa Subclass 801 allows the onshore applicants to settle with their partners permanently once you have lived with them temporarily on 820 visa. This visa is available for the spouse as well as the de facto partners.
Partner (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 309)

The spouse or partner of an Australian Citizen, permanent resident of Australia, or an eligible citizen of New Zealand is allowed to live in Australia temporarily with Partner Visa Subclass 309. This visa is available to you until you wait for your permanent partner visa to be approved.

Partner (Migrant) Visa (Subclass 100)

If you are currently outside of Australia and wish to migrate to here to live with your partner permanently than you can apply for Partner Visa Subclass 100. Once you move to Australia with this visa you can sponsor your eligible family members to migrate to Australia as a permanent resident.

Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300)

Visa Subclass 300 intends to let the prospective spouse of an Australian resident to travel to Australia and marry their partners. This visa allows the applicant to stay in the country for up to 9 months.

How Immigration Lawyer Perth can help you?

How Immigration Lawyer Perth can help you?

Immigration Lawyer Perth is the one-stop solution for different kinds of immigration requirements. Our migration lawyers strive to use their extensive immigration experience and deliver the best service to our prospects. We ensure efficient and smooth processing of your visa application. We use our skills and expertise to simplify the immigration queries. We will handle all the important matters of concern and build long-lasting client relationship.

We will assess your circumstances and advise you on the most suitable Partner Visa for you, and represent you to the Department of Home Affairs throughout the process from submitting a valid visa file till the visa outcome.

Call or visit our Immigration Lawyer Perth office if you require assistance with the Partner visa.


Complete the form below for a fast response

Immigration Lawyers Perth

Copyright © Immigration Lawyers Perth. All Rights Reserved
Designed, Developed and Maintained by DQ Australia.
Enquire Now
Call Us Now